Well Hello Tuesday. How freaking wonderful to see you. I’m going to start my day with a list of complaints so I can see them in front of me loud and clear…see them for what they are worth. Maybe it’s not as bad as it seems.
1. I have a bladder infection, raging now for a good seven days. I can’t see my doc until this Thursday so I’ve been drinking 2 litres of cranberry juice a day since it’s onset. Seems to be holding it at bay, but it still sucks.
2. I have an infection in my nose. I got this last year several times and it leaves the inside of my nose raw and bleeding. Oh joy.
3. I have a tooth that didn’t seem to require a root canal when I got all my dental work done. That tooth now, quite emphatically, need a root canal. Ow.
4. It was FIVE degrees (celsius – close to 40 F) this morning. My knees, ankles, wrists, fingers, elbows and shoulders are all arthritic and sore. They all hurt a little differently too, preventing me from scooping all the sensation up into one pulsing blob that I can somewhat ignore.
5. The nerves in my arms haven’t settled yet from the table moving two weeks ago so I have that going on, some numbness in the sides and hands too. Of course, the numbness doesn’t even touch the parts that hurt, I mean…really now.
Well shit. That actually made me feel worse, not better. Blech. So me and my sore teeth, nose, urinary tract, joints, nerves and spine will be figuring out how to make it to home time. (Holds breath, crosses fingers).